Theses in progress and defended since 2017
Thesis in progress
- ROSÉ Gauthier, Multimodal analysis of polymeric materials in paints.
- GALANTE Giulia, Characterisation and monitoring of physico-chemical changes in collagen during the weathering of parchment.
- GILLET Emma, Multimodal perception and objectification of a restoration-conservation intervention.
- LADEMOISELLE Joséphine, From optical properties to ecology: what are the evolutionary forces involved in the diversification of wing iridescence in butterflies of the genus Morpho?
- MOLINA CARILLO Luis Capsule, light and neuronal development in the cuttlefish embryo.
- OSSALA Violaine, Thermoregulation in transparent butterflies.
- TIGNOL Pierre, New composites based on porous solids.
- VIBERT Caroline, Durability of paper and paper/ink combinations in archiving conditions.
- VUILLARD Clément, Synthesis of metal sulphates in medieval times.
- CODI Louise, The European sympathetic string instrumentarium from the sixteenth to the eighteenth centuries. Historical, aesthetic and acoustic study of the instruments, their practices and their repertoires.
- FORMA Loïc, Intelligent vibration control systems applied to the conservation of heritage objects.
- GUILLAUME-CASTEL Fanny, Developments in the pedal harp between 1750 and 1810.
- SOULIER Lola, The sound of the oboe in the 18th century: organology, interpretation and historical anthropology .
- THEVENIAUD Ariane,The conservation-restoration of non-Western musical instruments in European heritage institutions from the end of the 19th century to the present day.
- ZUBER Baptiste, The lutages fluid collections
- HAIRIE Clara, Byne deases
- ARBERET Lucie, Molecular characterisation of a traditional Mesoamerican dye extracted from the Justicia spicigera shrub
- ZANETTI Melania, New technologies for the conservation-restoration of written heritage on paper damaged by fire
- PINNA Charline, Evolution of transparency in mimetic Lepidoptera
- MEMBRE Anne-Cécile, Modelling the optical properties of paint layers
- FERRANDIN-SCHOFFEL Nathan, Reinforcement and deacidification of cellulose heritage objects using polyaminoalkylalkoxysilane copolymer networks.
- DEDECKER Kevin, Multifunctional Hybrid materials for the capture and detection of volatile organic Compounds : Application to the preservation of cultural heritage objects.
- PHAN VAN SONG Théo, Optical Models for Appearance Management of Printed Materials.
- De SEAUVE Théa, The origin of the colours in Edmond Becquerel's photochromatic images: a study using spectroscopies and electron microscopies.
- HAN Bin, Characterization of chemical markers for the discrimination of East Asian handmade papers using pyrolysis, gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- GODET Marie, Laser yellowing of stone: causes and remedies.
- POTTIER Fabien, Study of the pictorial materials of the Codex Borbonicus - Contribution of non-invasive spectroscopies to codicology.
- ROYAUX Adeline, Understanding the mechanisms of plasticiser loss and exudation from plasticised PVCs.
- ALMANZA Victor, Development of a digital prototyping platform to support decision-making and the preservation of heritage musical instruments in playing condition.
- DURIER Marie-Gabrielle, The contribution of geochemistry and geochronology to our knowledge of the history of the use of modern musical instruments.
Published on: 24/07/2023 11:22 - Updated on: 26/09/2023 11:16