The LRMH Documentation Center
In the Historical Monuments Research Laboratory (LRMH), the Documentation Center is home to:
• publications relating to research and studies undertaken on monument and artwork conservation and restoration issues
• reports, results from studies and research undertaken by the laboratory’s researchers
• photographs and videos illustrating the reports
• a photographic image library on monument and quarry stone types.
Two databases facilitate utilization of the documentation:
• Castor for written material
• Image for photographic material
Periodicals are referenced in Sudoc (university documentation catalogue) and, for some titles, in Castor.
Eligibility and Access
The LRMH Documentation Center is open to all visitors (art historians, archeologists, architects, scientists, restorers, students, etc.).
By appointment only: Please arrange your visit by telephone, by calling +33 (0)1-6037-7790, or by e-mail.
The Center is open Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and is located at the following address:
LRMH, 29 rue de Paris, 77420 Champs-sur-Marne, France.